The company Brudy Technology, a world leader in Omega-3 fatty acid research and one of the fastest growing Spanish biotechs, is looking for a highly qualified professional to join our team as a Bioreactor Specialist. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in the handling of bioreactors, as well as solid knowledge of cell culture processes and associated technologies.
Education: Degree or PhD in fields related to Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Proven experience in working with bioreactors.
- Sound knowledge of cell culture processes and associated technologies.
- Ability to carry out research and experiments in the bioproces area.
Salary: To be agreed, we want someone who is a real asset.
Contract: Permanent, not dependent on grant or project approval.
Place of work: Applus, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona area
- Operate and maintain bioreactors efficiently
- Design and execute experiments to optimise cell culture processes
- Collaborate with the research and development team in the implementation of new technologies
- Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards in the processes.
- PhD in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines
- Proven experience in working with bioreactors
- Advanced knowledge of cell culture processes and bioprocesses
- Analytical skills and ability to solve problems effectively
- Ability to work autonomously and in teams
- Competitive salary to negotiate plus objectives
- Permanent contract with job stability
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates of all backgrounds and abilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.