The Spanish Society of Biotechnology has as objective to promote the development of the Biotechnology in Spain, covering all its branches and activities to provide solutions to major social challenges such as health, food, clean energy production and environmental sustainability.
WELCOME TO SEBIOT
The main aims of SEBiot are:
- To promote research and knowledge transfer in biotechnology
- To become a forum for the exchange of ideas and information among scientists and professionals working in biotechnology
- To promote and disseminate the biotechnology within the society
- To boost scientific collaboration between public and private research entities
- To promote the knowledge exchange with other countries, specially within the European Union
- To build a fruitful relationship with close societies and associations both national and international
- To promote and organise scientific meetings, courses and seminars
- To support scientific publications
Discover our publications
SEBiot publishes bulletins and books with the aim to give a service both to its members and broader audiences. Download our publications!